Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"We are like babies...all we do is sleep and eat."


Tuesday afternoon Sister Hansen and I found ourselves with a case of the flu.  Hoping it was the 24 hour bug, we headed home to sleep it off.  Tuesday turned to Wednesday.  Wednesday to Thursday.  Thursday to Friday.  Friday to Saturday.  Saturday to Sunday.  And that brings me here to the lirbrary for my weekly report.  There really is not much to report on.  I went with another sister to teach two lessons.  The first was with a group of young people.  They all live together.  They are all early 20's.  They are all seeking a chance to change.  It was a really neat experience.  The second was dinner at the Jones with the older couple we are teaching.  Well, it was good to be out of the house.  But I paid for it that night.  I will leave that to your imagination.  Sister Hansen and I were determined to go to church but did not make it past the first hour.  Neither of us could concentrate and we kept falling asleep...yikes.  So most of the week was sleep, wake up, eat (Saltines, Toast, Gatorade, sometimes soup), take medicines...

repeat.

repeat.

repeat.

 
I am feeling...better.  Sister Hansen is still a little sickling. 

Hopefully there will be more to report on next week. (:

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXOXO

Sister Spring