Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tis the Season....

. . . for tours at Kirtland!
The Clement Clan from Austin, TX.  (Tamsin, Wyatt (I think), and Ellie).  Their family is close with Sister Townsend who was basically my mom in Austin!!!  So fun. I took them on tour last week.

We have been busy, busy, busy over there.  And I love it.  Friday we had eleven bus tours plus.  We can't forget all the other families and groups that came in without a bus tour.  The total visitors'?  Over 1000.  It was a lot of fun.  On a normal day the Sisters go to sites after personal and companion studies which end at 10.  Friday we were asked to be there at 8.  So, of course, we were there at 8.  The bus tours started right away.  Most of the day I was separated from my dear companion, Sister Hansen, to accomadate all of the visitors.  It is strange being without her.  In addition to it being strange for me, I am sure the people on tour get so sick of hearing my voice.  Such is life.  (:  The day was filled with youth group tours.  If I had to choose, those tours are probably my favorite.  These youth are INCREDIBLE.  The desire they have to follow Jesus Christ is motivating.  I learn more from them than they do from me.

We are still teaching "C",  and the other family.

Last night, we taught "C" at the JONES house!!  Goooooodness, I love that family.  We were talking about the Book of Mormon and how we can receive answers from God that it is true.  I loved hearing their stories again.  I am excited for "C" to gain his own experiences and hear his stories, too.

Me and my companion



Sister Hansen is perfect.  I love being with her.  Hopefully I have more time with her than just one transfer!  But if not...I know Heavenly Father is SO aware of who I need to be with and when I need to be with them.  Each companion I have teaches me so much (especially YOU, McSister).  

I am so happy...still.

I understand what I need to be doing.

I have a ton to learn.

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Sister Spring
O-HI-O
Sister Missionaries.  Cute.

Sister Everson returned with her family!  They treated us all the the BEST pizza ever.  (We have a sister serving from South Korea.  She always does that peace sign thing...Adorable.)