Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas

No new pictures from Sister Spring this week.  In honor of Christmas I'm posting a family picture from our family Christmas album.


Hello to you all!!!


Well, time is very limited today as we have switched our Preparation day from today until Saturday so we can celebrate Christmas together as "Sites Sisters" or all of the Sisters who are serving at the Visitors' Center. There are 27 of us right now! Plus 12 sets of Senior couple missionaries...SO PRECIOUS!...I don't know how I always get so spoiled but I do. I will expand on our Christmas celebrations next week when there is more time allotted to e-mail!

This week was SO good!! Sister McAlister and I have been able to talk with so many interesting people. I love learning about people. I just love people. That could never be said enough.

Since time is so short I will simply leave you with something that a Brother in our ward said to us..."When we pray we talk to God, when we read the scriptures He talks to us." I challenge us all to communicate with God this week. Communication with Him is just like communication with any one else. We talk some, we listen some.

Merry Christmas...Remember what this sacred season is about. Christ is our Savior. He died for each of us! Isn't that amazing?!

I love you all. Miss you. Please have fun and be safe this Christmas!! And know that I am thinking of and praying for you!! (:

XOXO,

Sister Spring