Monday, January 10, 2011

Three is company!

Lake Erie freezing over


Trio Companionship - Sister McAlister, Sister Manwaring, and me outside of the Boynton
 Hello family!! I love you!


Dad...Mom...seriously you have to quit spoiling me one of these days. I got the SD card and the primary song the very next day! I DO know how to wait. ;) Thank you!!! I love it. There has not been time yet to watch my Christmas greetings, but I love seeing everyones faces! Thank you for thinking of me.

Sister (Tiffany) Manwaring (like a man wearing a tie) is our new companion! I absolutely adore her. We all get along well. There is so much that each of us adds to our little companionship. A little about the third companion...Sister Manwaring is from Murray, Utah. She has a twin named, Rachel. Before her mission, she was doing music studies at the University at Utah. Bubbly. Spiritual. Honest. Happy. Bold. Simply put, I love her!

What a week. It was hard. There were a lot of people that cancelled which broke my little heart. I want so badly to see these people every day because this is what brings happiness. There was a lot of freezing cold weather. We accidentally slept in until seven one day because the alarm was set for PM. Basically, there was a lot that could have slowed us down. We pushed through the disappointments. I love the optomistic outlooks of both of my companions. They surely do encourage me! We had an amazing week.

The family we are teaching were at church on Sunday...just as they said they would be. I love them I love them I love them!!! They are a busy family with sports and jobs and school and everything that life entails so it is hard to meet with them frequently. We were able to watch "Joseph Smith: The Prophet of the Restoration" at sites with them this week. Oh how I love that movie. If you ever get the chance to watch it...do it! Joseph Smith really was a prophet of God. Through him, the Lord was able to restore His church on the earth. Thank goodness for that knowledge. The family has been able to receive that knowledge and, in their Dad's words, they are "taking baby steps." Have I said lately that I love them?!

Another busy P-Day ahead of us (go figure)...so I had better wrap this up.

Love you familia. Miss you!

Sending lots of hugs, of course!

Sister Spring