Friday, February 25, 2011

...And then there were two

Hoooola Familia.


Well, Sister McAlister is gone. It has been a little strange without her here. Luckily, Sister Manwaring is still with me and I love her!! We get along well. Plus, we will get to see Sister McAlister every Tuesday so I will only have detachment anxiety for 6 out of 7 days. Phewf.

Bye bye, Sister McAlister!!

It is interesting to me how the anticipation of change is usually much worse than the actual change. You would think I would learn by now to welcome those changes. I do appreciate it. Change, I mean. How boring would live be if we lived in a constant state of how we are and what we already know? I would say pretty boring.


Thanks for the flowers, Mom and Dad!!! They are beautiful.  (:
 I hear I missed Joseph's birthday...Oops...I thought it was this week! Don't hate me! There is a card coming in the mail. I cannot believe you are twenty!!! Goodness, boy...You are growing up on me.

This week was great. We were able to meet with a couple of people who we thought we had lost contact with for a while there. It is all in God's time. I love seeing how hearts are healed through God's love. His power is real. The Jones are getting baptized in...like....12 days. March 5. 1230pm. They are so great.

So...I have a trillion letters to write this week, I am going to get started on that. I love you all. I miss you. As always, just know that I am happy.

XOXOXO

Sister Spring



We looked out our back window to see some of the senior couples admiring the river.  All of the snow was melting and the river was a-raging!!!  Have no fear....there is, once again, snow on the ground....yipeeee